We are recruiting an administrative coordinator for a corporate services and consultancy company.
The candidate will collaborate with team members to ensure a smooth process. A combination of a serious and flexible profile is key for success.
This position is crucial for the success of the company. Being detail oriented and picky in the follow up are a must and must be always demonstrated and maintained.
- Handling all administrative tasks including courier and phone calls.
- Preparing reports and presentations.
- Developing and maintaining appropriate paper and digital filing systems.
- Serving as lead point of contact with customers and suppliers.
- Coordinating with buildings’ owners and committees.
- Handling payments and following-up with suppliers.
- Handling collection and following-up with buildings’ owners and residents.
- Preparing and processing invoices and receipts.
- Assisting in the preparation of buildings’ yearly budgets and related distributions.
- Assisting in the preparation of forms and documents related to bank account openings and other corporate topics.
- Dealing with queries on the phone and by email.
- Managing daily office needs.
- Scheduling meetings and taking related minutes.
- Arranging travel and accommodation.
- Assisting with special projects.
- At least two years of experience in similar position.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook).
- Customer service skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and duties simultaneously.
- Excellent organization skills.
- Excellent time management.
- Detail oriented.
Nice to have
- Experience in writing online content
- Additional languages
- Business development skills
- Managing people
This could be the right move
If you feel you have the right skills set and ready to make a serious career move, apply below and let's meet soon to explore the details of your role.